Pick Up and Drop Off
In order to keep our children safe, we ask that you pick up and drop off your children at the front entrance of the school. The south parking lot is for buses only. There will be teachers in front of the school creating a safe zone for loading and unloading. Students should only enter and exit their vehicles at the curb. Do not walk between cars. Once your children are in the car, you can pull out of the line and leave. In order to keep the traffic moving, never leave your vehicle while in the pick up and drop off zones.
Kindergarten Pickup and Drop Off
- The AM children will be brought out to the front of the building. Please pull up along the east curb to wait for your child.
- To ensure the safety of the children, children will not be allowed to walk beyond the fire hydrant to waiting vehicles or between vehicles.
- Once your vehicle is in line by the fire hydrant, children will tell their teacher their safe choice is here and will walk to cars.
- Please have your child enter your car curbside only.
- To keep the flow of traffic, we ask you have your child enter your vehicle and for you to drive your vehicle over to the west curb to park and buckle.
- If it is necessary for you to visit with another parent or with the teacher, please park in the designated parking lot so that traffic flow will not be impeded. Please do not park your car and then leave your car as this makes it difficult for other drivers to pull up in line.
- If you choose to park in the designated parking lot to pick up your child, please allow the teacher to bring students to the front of the building before having your child walk to your car. Encourage your child to make sure the teacher is aware that his/her safe choice is here.
- If you are dropping off a PM student, please follow the same procedure as parents that are picking up AM students. PM students will need to enter through the front doors, walk to their classroom. If your child is in Mrs. Burningham’s PM class please have them sit outside of the classroom on the bench until Mrs. Burningham can join them.