Summer Lunch Program
The summer lunch program will be hosted at Birch Creek, Lincoln, Nibley, Lewiston, and White Pine Elementary Schools. The program will run Monday through Friday from June 13th until July 15th and will be closed on July 4th.
Here are the locations and hours:
- Birch Creek Elementary (675 West 220 North, Smithfield) 11:15 A.M. until 12:30 P.M.
- Lewiston Elementary (181 South 200 East, Lewiston) 11:30 A.M. until 12:30 P.M.
- Lincoln Elementary (90 South Center, Hyrum) 11:15 A.M. until 12:30 P.M.
- Nibley Elementary (2545 South 660 West) 11:30 A.M. until 12:30 P.M.
- White Pine Elementary (184 West 100 North) 11:30 A.M. until 12:30 P.M.
There is no cost for children 18 and younger. Lunches must be eaten at the school. No adult meals will be offered. Children will not be permitted to roam through the school and no restrooms will be available. Doors will close at 12:30 pm.
- Utah Food Bank Summer Meal Website: https://www.
utahfoodbank.org/summermeals/ (Links to an external site.)
- Utahns Against Hunger Summer Meal Website: https://www.uah.org/