Preschool Waiting List for 2020-21
The application for our 2020-21 community preschools is currently closed but you may complete the waiting list application by clicking here: https://forms.gle/AX7Mt6RSy78Qaj4W6
Please read the waiting list guidelines below:
- THIS APPLICATION IS TO PLACE YOUR CHILD ON OUR PRESCHOOL WAITING LIST ONLY. This does not guarantee your child admission to one of our preschools.
- You will be notified if/when space is available for your child. You will be given 48 hours to notify us of your decision to either accept or decline the enrollment.
- If no contact it made to us within the 48 hour period, the assumption is made that the family is no longer interested in our program and the child’s name will be removed from the waiting list. If the space is declined, the child’s name is removed from the waiting list.
- Available to four-year-old children who turn four before September 1st, 2020 and live within Cache County School District boundaries.
- Preschool tuition is $75.00 per month for two days per week or $125.00 per month for four days per week.
- AM and PM sessions available, start and end times will be determined in August
- Priority is given to students who qualify for free or reduced lunch and meet certain risk factors.
- Based on household size and gross annual or monthly income, we may be able to provide assistance with tuition.
- Please do not fill out the CCSD online registration process until you have been notified that your child has been accepted, only complete this waiting list application.
- Transportation is not provided.
- Preschools are located at Mountain Crest and Green Canyon High Schools and Millville, Nibley, Greenville, Summit, Birch Creek, and Lewiston Elementary Schools.
- If you have further questions, contact Fran Schumann at email@example.com.