These requirements were created after examining data from the last five years of Utah high school graduates to identify the top predictors of college success.
- Earn a 3.3 cumulative high school GPA
- Complete 3 advanced courses
- Complete 1 Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), or Concurrent Enrollment (CE) course in each of the core areas of high school graduation:
- science, and
- language arts
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Graduate from a Utah high school