Will school counseling services continue now that my child is home? If so, how will that be done?
School counseling services will continue using online platforms or communications methods.
- Project AWARE counselors will make contact with students that are currently receiving services or students who are referred. Arrangements will be made to provide distance counseling by telephone or computer using a secure online tool such as Google Hangouts.
- School Counselors will be in their offices and are available to talk with students by a phone call or an online platform.
- Contact information:
- Project AWARE Counselors-
- AnnaMarie Isaacson- Cache High, Green Canyon (435) 999-8470
- Alayna Baker- Mountain Crest, South Cache (435) 999-8096
- Elizabeth Seethaler- Spanish Speaking (435) 999-8094
- Jordan Brown- Ridgeline, Spring Creek (4350 999-8095
- JaNae Sorenson- North Cache, SkyView (435) 999-8093
- Secondary School Counselors- Please call your child’s school directly
- Elementary School Counselors- Please call your child’s school directly