How am I supposed to communicate with my child’s teacher?
Your best option for communicating with your child's teacher is via email. Secondary teachers will also be using Canvas to communicate with students.
- If you do not have a teacher's email address, you can find staff email addresses on the teacher's profile on your school's website.
- To find staff profiles and email addresses on a PC, go to your school website's homepage and click on this icon in the solid-colored bar which runs through the middle of the page:
- To find staff profiles and email addresses on a mobile device, go to your school website's homepage and click on the "MENU" option in the top right corner. Scroll down to the grey bar that says "Popular Links" and then click on "Staff Directory."
- You can search for the staff member by last name or just scroll through the list.
- You may have to copy and paste the email address if it does not automatically create a draft for you in your email system.
- If, for some reason, you cannot find the staff member or the email address you are looking for, please call the school office for assistance.
- If there are questions which your child's teacher cannot answer, call your school's office. School offices will remain open for regular school hours. Click here for a district directory which includes all school phone numbers.