CCSD Preschool Information
Cache County School District offers two different Preschool Programs: Special Education Preschool Classrooms and Community or Inclusion Preschool Classrooms.
- Students who qualify for special education services may join a Special Education Preschool Classroom at any time of the school year, depending on delays identified and services needed. Screenings will be held three times per year to identify those students who qualify for accommodations. See below for information about our next screening.
- Community Preschool Classrooms are open to all four-year-old students within Cache County School District boundaries. Applications open in January for the following school year. See below for more information and a link to the application. If the application period is over, families may still apply to be put on a waiting list for that school year. Scroll to the bottom of this page for the link to the waiting list.
Please find instructions and links below to apply for each preschool program.
Special Needs Preschool Information
SCREENINGS FOR 3-5 YEAR OLD CHILDREN WITH SUSPECTED DELAYS
Community Preschool Information
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR OUR COMMUNITY PRESCHOOLS FOR THE 2023-24 SCHOOL YEAR.
However, you may fill out the information on the Form linked below to be put on a waiting list.
***Please read the information below before completing the application. Thank you!***
- Our community preschools are available to four-year-old children who turn four before September 1st, 2023 and live within Cache County School District boundaries.
- Applications are now closed for the 2023-24 school year. However, you may be put on a waiting list. (Fill out the Form linked below.)
- Applications for the 2024-25 school year will be posted in January, 2024. Check back then.
- Filling out the application does NOT guarantee your child's admission. You will receive an email letting you know if your child was selected for one of the classes.
- Priority is given to students who qualify for free or reduced lunch and meet certain risk factors. Remaining enrollment slots are based on a lottery system.
- AM and PM sessions are available; however, exact start and end times will not be determined until August (typical hours are 9:05 am - 11:35 am and 1:05 pm - 3:35pm).
- Community Preschools are located at Millville, Nibley, Greenville, Summit and Lewiston Elementary Schools and Mountain Crest and Sky View High Schools.
- Transportation is NOT provided..
- Preschool tuition is $100.00 per month for two days per week or $150.00 per month for four days per week.
- There is also a one-time $50 non-refundable registration/supply fee.
- Based on household size and gross annual or monthly income, we may be able to provide assistance with tuition.
- Please do NOT fill out the CCSD online new student registration form until you have been notified that your child has been accepted. Simply complete the application linked below and wait for notification.
- If you have further questions, contact Fran Schumann at email@example.com or Wendee Radmall at firstname.lastname@example.org.