There will be no meal service on Memorial Day, Monday, May 25th. Grab-and-Go meals will continue through Thursday, May 28th.
Every weekday, buses will be delivering free breakfasts and lunches for all children ages 0-18. School breakfast and lunch will also still be served at all school sites from 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
Following are the details of this program:
- The meal delivered daily will be a lunch, accompanied by a breakfast for the next day.
- Bus drivers will be driving their regular afternoon elementary routes, in the same sequence as they do every afternoon.
- Buses will arrive at the first drop off bus stop at 11:30 a.m. so parents can plan from that point for an estimated time to your bus stop. To see your neighborhood bus routes, check the CCSD Bus and Boundary Map.
- Please be at the bus stop, when the bus arrives, to receive meals.
- In the interest of social distancing, please limit the number of people who pick up your family's meals. It is not necessary for students to be present when picking up their lunch.
- There will not be separate bus stops for elementary and secondary students, as ALL MEALS will be picked up at elementary bus stops.
- If you live in the walk zone of the school, please go to your school site.
- All 25 school locations will be open for pickup from 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Parents with students at more than one school may pick up all their student meals at whichever school is most convenient.
- Meals cannot be consumed at the school site. They must be taken home.
- Only one meal per child, please.
Please use the following food safety precautions with Grab-and-Go lunches:
- Lunches are intended to be eaten immediately or should be stored in the refrigerator within 2 hours. Please discard any leftovers within 3 days.
- If food is wrapped in tin foil, remove foil and heat in microwave until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Hot foods should be kept hot (entrees > 140 degrees) and cold foods (milk & cheese <40 degrees) kept cold.
Contact the CCSD Information Hotline with questions 435-792-7699. The Hotline is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.