Reach for Excellence - This is a grant-funded program designed to help students have a safe and productive place to learn and grow after school.
We are excited to announce “Reach for Excellence,” an after school program beginning September 10th at Spring Creek Middle School. This grant-funded program is designed to help students have a safe and productive place to learn and grow after school. We are thrilled to have this opportunity!
- Students must register to participate in program. (See the "REACH Registration Form" at the bottom of this page—it is a printable PDF file)
- There is an annual program registration fee of $25, which allows access to all clubs. Individual clubs will not charge additional fees. (Fee waivers are available.)
- Each day a healthy snack is given to all students as part of this program.
- The program runs Monday-Thursday after school from 2:45-4:30.
- Students sign into clubs, then attendance is taken in the cafeteria after school is released.
- A bus leaves Spring Creek at 4:30. By state policy, the bus will not make stops within two miles of SCMS. Students must ride the 4:30 bus or walk home at that time.
- The after school program is not a time for students to “hang out” at school. Students will sign-in daily and are expected to remain on campus and participate in designated club areas. Students not following rules will not be allowed to participate.
- There is an open "Academic Club" where students can finish homework or get additional help with schoolwork.
Current Clubs Offered
Computer Science Club
Clubs will change periodically. A monthly schedule is posted in the office.
If you have any requests or questions please contact Mrs. Jukes-Cooper at email@example.com