Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held on Monday, January 11, from 3:15 to 6:15 PM and Tuesday, January 6, from 8:00 to 11:00 AM. Because of COVID protocols, all conferences will be held in teachers’ classrooms and by appointment only. Parents have the option of an in-person conference or a video conference. Due to limited availability, we ask that you only make appointments for classes where you are concerned about your student’s progress. We encourage you to use PowerSchool as your first point of contact. Please check your student’s grades on PowerSchool before making appointments.
To schedule appointments, go to myschoolsystems.com/ridgeline.
- Click on Parents right under the Riverhawk.
- The login is your student’s first and last name. Make sure you use the name that shows up in PowerSchool, e.g. James not Jimmy, Madeline not Maddie, etc.
- The password is your student’s birthday.
- Click on Schedule to the right of the teacher’s name and choose a day and time. Time slots with a red X are not available.
- Click on Schedule Time . This will take you back to your student’s schedule, where you will see the scheduled day and time.
- Repeat for classes you wish to visit.
- Choose Conference by video or Conference in person .
- If you choose video conference, you will log in to the scheduling program and click on Join the video conference to the right of your appointment. You will not need to download a program. On the day of your video conference, click on the bar and wait for the teacher to join you.
- If the teacher does not join right away, please stay online. Teachers will do their best to stay on schedule.
- If something comes up and you need to change your appointment, you can do this through the program at any time prior to the dates of conferences.
- If you are not going to make it to your appointment, you can cancel it by going into the program, click on Change , and click on the appointment, leaving the circle blank and available for another parent.
Masks must be worn at all times in the school building. If possible, please do not bring younger siblings to the conferences. We appreciate your willingness to work with us as we strive to keep our faculty and staff as safe as possible during the pandemic.
Brittany Foster, Principal
Jim Crosbie, Assistant Principal
DeAnna Stallings, Assistant Principal