What is FLEX?
Filling out this pass tells both teachers where the student will be and they don’t get marked absent.There are TWO ways to get a FLEX pass for another teacher
- Flex hour at RHS is held Monday - Thursday between first and second hours on the bell schedule (9:05-9:55 am).
- Students can use Flex hour to get help from any of their teachers.
- Each student is assigned a flex “homeroom” where attendance is taken each day. They will receive a Pass/Fail grade based on their attendance.
- Students can ask one of their teachers to sign them up. Teachers all have access to the pass and can add a student's name to the list.
- Students can also sign up quickly and easily using a smartphone. There are QR codes available in many of the teacher’s classrooms. There is also one in the hall outside the Flex office in room 100. They look like this:
The QR code takes you to this link: https://forms.gle/pw7Vbf9WLCQ8SMQv5
Scanning this code or entering the link above will provide a link to the
Ridgeline Flex Pass Request Form.
Remember, students can only sign up for a teacher they currently have on their schedule.Questions?Contact the FLEX Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 435-792-7788 Room Number: 100