Providence Elementary PTA General Board Meeting Minutes
Tuesday, October 4 at 9:30 am
Attending: Lindsey, Christine, Natasha, Shannon, Yamel, Lindsay, Amanda, Emily, Mindee
1. School Business (Mr. Keck & Mrs. Fluckiger):
2. Financial Report from Natasha
3. PTA Business (Lindsey):
○ We need a President-Elect & a co-chair for STEAM Night
4. Legislative (Tiffany):
○ PTA Advocacy Training at Mtn Ridge HS (Herriman) - Nov 9 - 9:00-1:30
5. Fundraiser (Mindee & Erica):
○ Walkathon Recap
Everything went well. We are still counting and hope to be at the $10,000 mark.
Prizes will be distributed this week.
6. Haunted BINGO Nights (Christine & Jessica):
We will have the QR code available for pizza to purchase pizza. Any helpers would
be appreciated. Lindsey will post on social media and Angie will send out
7. Red Ribbon/Kindness Week (Shannon & Shelly):
Wristbands, week schedule: Costume, crazy sock or hat, wear red, crazy hair and
8. Vision Screening/Fluoride (Amanda):
Oct 19th - still need a couple volunteers. May shop around for a supplier for the
9. Reflections (Mandee):
Needs judges - can be done from home
10. Faculty (Jill/Lindsey):
○ Parent Teacher Conferences Nov. 17-18
How do we utilize the volunteers for faculty? This had the most volunteers of any
event. Dinner is ordered for PTC.
11. Panda Parents (Shannon):
Still working on getting teachers on board. This is all or nothing for the school. If
all teachers don’t want to participate we won’t be continuing.
Next Meeting: November 1st @ 9:30am
Meeting Adjourned - Lindsey
Minutes taken by - Mindee