PowerSchool Help for Parents
We know that using PowerSchool can be daunting for parents. We have created some help pages to make it easier. They are linked below:
- Setting up a New PowerSchool Parent Account
- Adding a Student to an Existing PowerSchool Parent Account
- Remembering/Resetting a Forgotten Username and/or Password
Messages from Schools
- Receiving Parent Alerts from SwiftK12, a PowerSchool Add-on
- Reviewing/Updating Your Contact Information and Alert Preferences
Contacts for Student
Test Scores, Report Cards, Etc.
If you are installing the PowerSchool app and need the district code required for the app, it is GPGB.
The video below provides an overview of using the parent side of PowerSchool. Please be aware that several of the options shown are not available on a mobile device. You will need to use a computer for several of the functions demonstrated.