COVID-19 Testing at CCSD Schools
Cache County School District, in conjunction with Bear River Health Department, is now offering free COVID-19 testing for CCSD staff and students who meet the requirements listed below. Testing is currently available at Green Canyon and Ridgeline High Schools by appointment. Testing hours are from 4-6 pm, Monday through Friday.
In order to be tested, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a current student or staff member within the Cache County School District.
- You must currently be in quarantine from an in-school exposure during school hours.
- At the time you came into close contact with the COVID-positive person, you have to have been wearing a mask.
- You cannot currently have symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, sore throat, fever over 100.4, fatigue, loss of taste or smell). If you are symptomatic, do not come to a CCSD testing location to be tested. Instead, visit this Ut.gov webpage for more information about testing: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/testing%20locations/#
- It must be at least seven full days from the date of last exposure to the COVID-positive person.
- You must have an appointment time at a CCSD testing location.
- You will be contacted to make an appointment if you qualify. If you believe you qualify and have not been contacted to make an appointment, please reach out to your school's secretary.
Once you have an appointment:
- Please fill out the following testing form completely BEFORE your appointment and bring it with you to your appointment: BRHD Rapid COVID Testing Information Form
- Go to the appointed testing location at your appointed time.
- Follow the yellow and white COVID-19 Testing signs.
- Park your vehicle in one of the marked COVID-19 Testing parking spaces. Remain in your vehicle.
- Call the number on the sign to let the testing staff know you have arrived. Let the testing staff know which spot you are parked in. (Number is indicated on the sign.)
- Wait for the testing staff member to come out to your car and administer the test.
- Testing results will be reported after fifteen minutes. Please remain in the parking space until the testing staff member brings you the result of your test.
- Depending on the results, you will receive further information regarding isolation (positive result) or returning to school (negative result).