EZSchoolPay (Online Payments for Student Meals)
Starting February 1, 2020, EZSchoolPay will be the online payment system for meal accounts for all K-12 students. Through the EZSchoolPay system, parents can check and pay meal balances. Payments are made directly into your child's account and will be available within ten minutes. With EZSchoolPay, you can set alerts for when your child's meal account balance drops too low. EZSchoolPay also has mobile applications available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
There is a $3.00 convenience fee for each online payment through this system. Parents wishing to avoid the online fee still have the option to bring a check or cash to the school office or to send it in with their student.
What You Need to Register
- Email Address
- The name of your school district (Cache County School District)
- Your student’s ID number (Obtain after logging in to your PowerSchool account OR watch for an email from CCSD containing your student’s ID number. If still unable to locate the student ID number, contact your school.)
Students/parents who previously used EZSchoolPay (in years prior to this year) do not have to set up a new account and will still be able to access their original account.
How to Register
- Go to www.EZSchoolPay.com
- Create an account by clicking “Parents Register Now”
- Complete the parent registration form (you must complete all fields with a red asterisk *)
- To search for the school district name, click on the BLUE MAGNIFYING GLASS. A pop-up window will appear.
- It is only necessary to search by entering information in one field. For example, search by city, state or by district name. It is not necessary to complete all fields to search for your district.
- To search by district name, type in the first 4 letters of your district in the “District Name” field, then click on the BLUE MAGNIFYING GLASS. Your district’s name will be displayed; simply check the box for your district and click on the green link USE SELECTED DISTRICT AND CLOSE at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- Click SAVE.
- Once you register, an email will be sent to the address provided. You must go to your email and click the link provided in the email from EZSchoolPay.com to validate your account. If you don’t receive an email, please check your SPAM in your email system.
- Once your account is validated, you may start using your EZSchoolPay account.
Additional Information about EZSchoolPay