Cache Education Foundation
Hats Off Award
The purpose of the Hats Off Award is to recognize and reward teachers in the Cache County School District whose passion, compassion, positive energy, creativity, joy, and humor in teaching have engaged student’s minds and hearts, brightened their lives, and fostered exceptional learning and growth.
Certified Teachers (who teach in the classroom) in the Cache County School District. Teachers who work ½ time receive ½ the cash award.
- Nominations may be submitted by teachers, students, administrators, parents, community councils and the general public.
- Please use the link below and follow the directions to complete the form.
Recipient’s teaching should exemplify the following qualities:
- Innovative, creative, and appropriate teaching strategies
- Engagement of students and parents in learning
- Respect and concern for each individual student and family
- Strong positive influence on the school community
- Potential for long-term educational impact
- Enthusiasm, joy, and humor in teaching and learning
Each Hats Off Award recipient will receive:
- A cash award of $500, Plaque and Hats Off Lapel Pin
- Presentation in front of students and peers
- Recognition in the media
The nomination must be received on or before Friday, March 6, 2020