TOOLS FOR SCHOOLS MINI-GRANT APPLICATION
Due Monday, October 21, 2019
The objective of the “Tools for Schools” mini-grant is to provide small grants ($200 or less) for materials to be used in individual classrooms. This grant is to supply materials which can be utilized from year to year, i.e. manipulatives, books, math and science materials, etc. DO NOT ask for consumables!
- Certified teachers and elementary school specialists may apply. Only one “Tools for Schools” request per teacher/classroom per year will be considered for funding. Elementary music, art, and physical education specialists may apply for the full amount.
- Do not ask for consumables (dry erase markers, batteries, paper, etc.).
- Funding will not be provided for items such as travel, training, conferences, T-shirts, treats & parties as incentives, athletic related events, field trips, etc.
- “Tools for Schools” grants are not intended to be an ongoing funding source for a specific project.
- Funding will not be provided for software programs unless specifically approved by the technology department.
- Tools for Schools grant funds will be forwarded directly to the grant recipient’s school to be managed and accounted for at the school level.
- All grant materials become the property of the Cache County School District. Each school principal has discretion over any Tools for Schools materials moved to a different classroom or different school within the district.
Those teachers who do not use their “Tools for Schools” money by the end of the school year will lose it. School secretaries will be asked to return those funds to the CEF.
Due to the number of applications submitted, no variance to the guidelines will be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact the Cache Education Foundation at 755-2022 or email email@example.com.