Information from CCSD & Principal Williamson
For the upcoming 2022 - 2023 School Year:
Please check out this Back to School page for all the information you will need to prepare for another school year.•Back to School Night for all 1st - 6th graders: Tuesday, August 16th. Meet Your Teachers: 6-7pm / 6-8 Street Party!•First Day of school, Thursday August 18th @ 9:00 a.m.•School Hours: 9:00-3:35 (Mon. -Thur.) & 9:00-2:20 (Friday)Kindergarten's first day is August 24th•Kindergarten Hours:•AM Kinder 9:00-12:10 & PM Kinder 12:30-3:35 (Monday - Thursday)•AM Kinder 9:00- 11:35 & PM Kinder 11:50-2:20 (Friday)
Preschool: Monday - Thursday
- AM 9:05 a.m. - 11:40 a.m.
- PM 1:00 p.m. - 3:35 p.m.
Back to School Night
Thanks to all RHES Staff, Teachers
Parents, Students and PTO Board ~
For a Fantastically Fun and Amazing
Back to School Night!
- Mrs. Howell's Life Skills
- Kindergarten Supplies
- First Grade Supplies
- Second Grade Supplies
- Third Grade Supplies
- Fourth Grade Supplies
- Fifth Grade Supplies
- Sixth Grade Supplies
**K-6 Education in Utah is Free.
No students in these grades are required to bring money or supplies for school.
Notice: The items on this list will be used during the regular school day.
They may be brought from home on a voluntary basis, otherwise they will be furnished by the school.
Power School Updates Needed:
Information on bus stop times and locations can be found on the school district website under the transportation department at: Bus Stop Information
* Please Note that the Bus Routes will not be finalized until the week right before school. So please check back that week to check for any changes.
Office Hours & New Student Registration:
Please start your registration process here: https://www.ccsdut.org/
Also, if you ‘pre-registered’ online you will still need to come into the school and bring in:
•‘Proof of Residency’ documents
•ORIGINAL Birth Certificate
•Immunizations or Exemptions
to finalize registration and receive a class placement.
A list of proof of residency documents can be found here:
Crosswalk and Walking Maps
Students will cross on the West and North sides of the intersection of 600 S. and 600 E. in River Heights. Then follow the sidewalk on the north side of 600 S. all the way up to the crosswalk just to the east of the front drive.
School Calendar & Vacations
- First Day of School Thursday August 18th @ 9:00 a.m.
- First Day of Kindergarten Thurs. 24th. In August, letters will be mailed to all registered Kindergarten student's households, with detailed information about assessments and first day for your student. Please be sure you have registered your student and taken all documents into the office. Kindergarten Registration Info
- The school calendar has been updated on-line and has all the breaks for the year listed. If you are planning a family trip or vacation this school year we strongly encourage you to plan those trips over school holidays so that students are in attendance every day possible. Students who miss 2-3+ days of school can struggle greatly in recovering all of the missed instruction and information that is needed for them to understand all of the new material being covered when they return. Please help us help your children be successful by scheduling trips and activities during school breaks.
Kindergarten Class Placements:
Teachers will be sending home a letter to parent's of kindergarten students at the beginning of August. This letter will indicate when each kindergarten student will be scheduled to come in for their orientation and assessment, along with all other information that is needed for our 2021 kindergarten students.