DISTRICT ARTS COORDINATOR & CONTENT SPECIALIST
435-752-3925 ext 2067
Cache County School District Arts
The goal of the Cache County School District's (CCSD) arts programs is to ensure that by the time students graduate from high school they have been enabled through quality arts experiences to:
- Explore their creativity.
- Discover and develop their talents.
- Develop critical thinking skills.
- Acquire the self-discipline to facilitate lifelong learning.
- Value their own and others’ traditions and cultures.
- Work effectively with others to solve problems and create positive outcomes.
Why Are the Arts Important?
“Arts education aids students in skills needed in the workplace: flexibility, the ability to solve problems and communicate, the ability to learn new skills, to be creative and innovative, and to strive for excellence.”
– Joseph M. Calahan, Director of Cooperate Communications, Xerox Corporation