May 10, 2019
The Leopard Lope is a fun way to bring our school community together and raise money for the school year. Anyone and everyone is invited to participate: students, siblings, parents, friends, relatives, etc.
1. COLLECT PLEDGES: Each athlete needs to collect pledges to run. Any amount raised will qualify a person to participate in the race, but PRIZES will be given to students that raise pledges. A big thank you to Big-O Tires for donating our top prizes! Note: Family members are welcome to run with their students with any amount pledged, however, only students will be eligible for the below prizes. Pledges may come from family and close friends. Items donated to the event may also count towards pledges. If necessary, the athlete may submit pledges for themselves.
- Top Earner = Lifetime Basketball Hoop!
- 2nd & 3rd places = Kid-Sized Kayaks!
- $50 & up = Free Meal at Chick-Fil-A or Pizza Plus!
- $25 & up = Ice Cream Party with Mrs. Buist!
- $10 & up = McDonald’s Ice Cream Coupon!
- $5 & up = Johnny O’s Donut Coupon!
- Any Amount = Great Harvest Cookie Coupon!
2.TURN IN the REGISTRATION SHEET (find it below) with PLEDGES by MAY 7th to the front office.
3.RACE on MAY 10th. Medals will be given in the Lope (1-mi race) to the first 3 boys & first 3 girls in each grade! Note: no medals will be given in the Dash (200-m race).
4.ENJOY the DINNER & CARNIVAL (GIANT INFLATABLE SLIDES & OBSTACLE COURSE, cotton candy, popcorn, & snow cones)! With registration, athletes will receive two tickets per immediate family member to go towards participation in the carnival (limit 2 free tickets per person). In addition, individuals may also bring the coloring page (find it below) for a free ticket to go towards participation in the carnival. Others may attend by donation, and all may purchase additional tickets.
Sponsored by: The Lincoln Elementary PTA