~ Monthly, incentive activities and/or incentive drawings will be offered as positive reinforcement for those students who have NO missing assignments since the previous incentive activity.
~ There will be a mid-year (Beaver Mountain Ski Day or Fun Park Day) offered as a positive reinforcement to celebrate students’ accomplishments. The following criteria will be used to identify those who are allowed to participate:
- 2.0 GPA
- No “F” (failing) academic grades
- No “U” and only 1 “N” citizenship grade
- No more than 6 total tardies
- 90% Attendance- 6 days or 36 class periods
- No major or excessive office discipline referrals (as determined by administration)