North Cache Philosophy
The philosophy of North Cache is to provide a safe and positive learning environment that encourages and recognizes active learning, healthy and happy lifestyles, and a respect for self and others.
At North Cache, we are committed to meaningful student learning and the attainment of highly functional levels of performance and knowledge acquisition. We Believe:
- All students can learn.
- Grades are based on learning outcomes.
- Prevention is more effective than remediation.
- High Expectations + Responsibility = High Student Achievement.
During this time of your life, education is your career. Coming to school is your "job.” Your job expectations are:
- Take paper and pencil/pen to each class daily.
- Take your student handbook to each class daily. Your student handbook is your hall-pass (it should have your teacher’s initials, date, and time in it if you are in the hall), is stamped by teachers’ for BARC Time, and is a tool to help you organize your homework. Should you lose your planner, a replacement can be purchased from the main office for $5.00.
- Take appropriate materials to each class every day. Bring paper, something to write with, textbook, completed assignments etc.
- Be responsible for your own learning at school. Learning is your first responsibility.