Students will be allowed to wear Halloween costumes on Monday, Oct. 31st. To help us ensure a safe and fun environment that is still conducive to learning, please follow these guidelines:
- We encourage you to dress as a character from your favorite book
- Costumes must maintain modesty as described in the Cache County School District dress code policy:
- Shorts and skirts must be near the knee
- Clothes must sufficiently cover undergarments at all times. See-through or net fabrics, halter tops, off-the-shoulder, or low-cut tops, bare midriff, and muscle shirts (sleeveless/bare midriff shirts) are prohibited.
- No Costume Masks are allowed
- Only COVID masks allowed
- No toy weapons or accessory items such as magic wands, swords, guns, etc. are allowed
- Costumes should not obstruct students from participating in regular academic learning (no inflatables)
- Please wear makeup in moderation. No fake wounds or makeup that represents blood or injuries.
- No Glitter please!