Mrs. Potter’s 5th Grade Supply List
This is a suggested supply list for our classroom. The student supplies will stay with your child at their desk. They will be the sole user of these supplies. ANY donations you can give are greatly appreciated! The following are a few things that are needed.
Each Student will need:
- A backpack for daily use
- One 2 inch 3 ring binder with plastic pockets inside.
Does not need to be new and will be returned at the end of the year full of your child’s keepsakes from 5th Grade.
- Water Bottle to be kept in their cubby. (Please write their name on the water bottle.)
- Earbuds or headphones with your child's name attached on a piece of tape.
- 10 plastic sheet protectors
- Pencils (3-5 to start with)
- Erasers (pencil top and/or large pink)
- Pens (1-2 dark)
- Pencil Box or pouch
- Highlighters (2-4)
- Glue stick (keep them coming as they are used up quickly)
- Colored Pencils
- Pencil Sharpener
- Dry Erase Markers (2 thin and 2 thick, will need more)
For our classroom use…
- 1-Box of Tissues
- 1-Clorox wipes Container
- Ream of Paper
- 1- Bottle of Hand Sanitizer
Please bring these on the First Day of School! Thank you for all of your support for our classroom!
According to state code Section 53G-7-503 the following statement must accompany any suggested donation lists:
NOTICE: THE ITEMS
ON THIS LIST WILL BE USED DURING THE REGULAR SCHOOL DAY.