Mrs. R. Kendrick’s 2 nd Grade Supply List
Each student will need:
- One Backpack for daily use
- One 1½ inch 3-ring binder for Leadership Notebook (white new) Any extra donations of white 1-1 ½ inch 3-ring binders for our classrooms would be
- One 2 inch 3-ring binder for your child’s scrapbook that will be returned at the end of the year.
- Box of 24 crayons (not 64 or 96 please)
- Water bottle to keep in cubby and refill daily Labeled with name (washed on weekends)
- Earbuds or Headphones Labeled with name on tape. Please choose a set that fits your child’s ear and is comfortable in your child’s ear for 10-15 minutes)
The following items may be donated and shared with the whole class:
- #2 pencils (sharpened if possible)
- Glue Sticks (not liquid glue)
- Tissues (we go through LOTS of these in a year) ● Clorox type wipes (we clean our desks every day) ● Hand Sanitizer
- Expo white board markers (black, fine or regular size tip)
- 1 ream of white copy paper
- 1 Yellow highlighter marker
- Snacks-Once a month-crackers, cereal, fruit snacks etc.