2 n d G R A D E
**THE ITEMS ON THIS LIST WILL BE USED DURING THE REGULAR SCHOOL DAY. THEY MAY BE BROUGHT FROM HOME ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS,
OTHERWISE, THEY WILL BE FURNISHED BY THE SCHOOL.**
Each student will need:
- Backpack for daily use
- One 1½ inch 3-ring binder for Leadership Notebook (NEW WHITE) any extra donations of white 1-1 ½ inch 3-ring binders for our classroom would be appreciated.
- One 2 inch 3-ring binder (NEW WHITE) It will hold papers and be returned at the end of the year. Any extra donations of white 2 inch 3-ring binders for our classroom would be appreciated.
- Box of 24 crayons (not 64 or 96 please)
- Water bottle to keep in cubby and refill daily (washed on weekends)
- Earbuds (if you want your child to have their own pair. We do have headphones.)
The following items will be shared with the whole class.
They can be donated throughout the year.
- #2 pencils (sharpened if possible)
- Jumbo Glue Sticks (not liquid glue)
- 2 Tissues (we go through LOTS of these in a year)
- 2 Clorox type wipes (We clean our desks at least once everyday and deep clean every Friday.)
- Expo white board markers (black, fine or regular tip)
- 1 ream of white copy paper
- 1 yellow highlighter
- Snacks The snacks that are always a hit are: crackers, cereal, fruit snacks, graham crackers, pretzels, and cookies.
Please, bring these items to the Back to School/Open House Night or the First Day of School.