School Office Hours
June 3 - Aug 2: 8:00-3:00
Aug. 5-19: 7:30-3:30
Aug. 20: 7:30-4 (Regular Office Hours)
Student Check In and Registration
August 6th:10:00am to 2:00pm
August 7th: 2:00pm to 6:00pm
August 8th: Senior Pictures
August 9th: Senior Pictures
August 20th: RiverHawk Academy
(Freshman orientation) 8:00am to 1:30pm
District buses will run their regular school routes.
Lunch is provided.
August 21st: First Day Of School!
Dear Students, Parents, and Guardians,
We are excited to welcome you to the 2019-20 school year. Please note the following dates:
Student check-in will be 6th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm and Aug. 7th from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- RiverHawk Academy (Freshman orientation) will be Tuesday, August 20th from 8:00 am to 1:30 pm. District buses will run their regular school Lunch is provided.
We encourage all our students to get involved at Ridgeline right away. We will have many activities to take advantage of as either a participant or member of the audience. We have great clubs, performing art groups, academics, athletics, and the list goes on. The more you become involved, the more you'll enjoy being a RiverHawk!
Please note the following:
School begins each day at 8:00 am and ends at 2:45 pm Monday through Thursday, and school ends at 1:30 pm on
- Class schedules will be available on PowerSchool in late July or early No schedule changes will take place on the first day of any trimester. Please attend those classes listed on your schedule.
- Student check-in will take place on Tuesday, 6, from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm and Wednesday, Aug. 7, from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Student check-in includes paying school fees, receiving locker assignments and a student ID, and yearbook/school pictures for all freshmen, sophomores, and juniors. Senior picture dates are Thursday, Aug. 8 and Friday, Aug. 9 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. (These dates are our school picture days.) PLEASE BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH SCHOOL DRESS POLICY. M ake-up picture day is Wednesday, August 28th, and final re-take day is Thursday, September 19th.
- Lunch money will be taken and credited to accounts at the " lunch ticket" window during check-in on Aug. 7th and 8th. Please make checks out for the amount of purchase only. Free/reduced lunch forms are available on-line or in the finance office.
- Yearbooks must be ordered by December 1, 2019, and be paid for before receiving them at the end of the school year.
- Beginning August 1'1, Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) forms for internet and network access and updates for contact, address, and emergency information for your student can be completed el To update, click on the "Ecollect" link available after logging into Powerschool: https://powerschooI.ccsdut.org
- The principal of each school has been designated as the school level administrator of fees and fee waivers for those who Families requesting fee waivers will be asked to provide proof of income by submitting last year's tax return.
- No student will be denied the opportunity to participate in a class or school sponsored/ supported activity because of an inability to
- Under Utah State Law, schools must allow students to carry and use their asthma inhaler s while at school. Those who use inhalers while at school must fill out an asthma self-administration This must be submitted on-line through PowerSchool/CareDox.
- The school calendar and handbook is online at http://www.ccsdut.org/Ridgeline
- We have included in this mailing a copy of the Cache County School District calendar and dress code policy. Other documents are available on-line by going to: https:// www.ccsdut .org/ site/ defau1t . aspx? Page1D=2279 These documents include student check-in/registration information, bell schedule, calendar, dress policy, Flex information, Emergency Notification System Registration, District Fee Schedule, Superintendent Letter 2019-20, School Fees Notice, FERPA, Free/Reduced Lunch Application, School Fee Waiver, Athletics/Activities Registration. All forms are also available in the main office.
We're excited to start the new school year at Ridgeline High School! Sincerely,
Ridgeline High School Administration
PO Box 798 I 180 North 300 West I Millville, UT 84326 ccsdut.org/RidgelineHighSchoo l.cfm \. Phone: 435-792 -7780 I Fax: 435 -792 -7787