School Office Hours
Monday - Thursday 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
Friday - 8:00 am to 2:30 pm
- August 18th - Wolfpack Academy Day for freshmen and other students that are new to our DISTRICT.
- August 19th - First day of school for ALL students
- School Fees (including fee waiver information)
- GCHS Registration Fees 21-22 (Return this form)
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application Spanish
- On-Line English/Spanish Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- Acceptable Use Policy English and Spanish
- Counselor Letter
- Student Picture Information
- Supt. School Fees Letter
- Supt. School Fees Letter 21-22 Spanish
- Secondary School Fees 21-22
- Secondary School Fees-Spanish 21-22
- School Fees Notice Fees
- School Fees Notice-Spanish
- Bell Schedule
- Cell Phone Policy
- Ferpa Notification
- Free & Reduced Lunch FAQ
- PTSA Letter & Donation Info
- GEAR UP Information English
- Gear UP Information Spanish
Dear Parents, Guardians, and Students:
We welcome all of our returning students and families and give a special welcome to our new students and families joining us this year. It is hard to believe that a new school year is almost upon us and I am eager to begin another year with you. Hopefully everyone is having a relaxing and enjoyable summer filled with a lot of family activities. Summer is always a wonderful time to make memories through fun experiences and time together.
We would like to give a special shout-out and appreciation to all of you for enduring a COVID year. I was so proud of our students and staff members supporting the safety precautions which allowed us to be in school every day last year. We have learned much during this period of time and want to assure you that we will continue to make great efforts in creating a clean, safe, and caring environment.
We’re excited to welcome you to Green Canyon High School!
Principal Dave Swenson
Please note the following dates:
- August 5th - 6th New student registration, new students to the district only. 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- August 9th - Senior Registration 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- August 10th - Junior Registration 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- August 11th - Sophomore Registration 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- August 12th - Freshman Registration 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- August 12th - Registration Make-up Evening 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- August 13th - Registration Make-up Day 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- August 18th - 8:00 am to 1:30 pm Wolfpack Academy (for freshmen only) District buses will run their regular school routes. Lunch will be provided.
- August 19th - First day school is attended by ALL students
We encourage all our students to get involved at Green Canyon right away. We will have many activities to take advantage of as either a participant or member of the audience. We will have great clubs, performing art groups, academic, and athletic teams, and the list goes on. The more quickly you become involved, the more you’ll enjoy being a Wolf!!
Please note the following:
- School will begin each day at 8:00 am and end at 2:45 Monday through Thursday, and school ends at 1:30 pm on Fridays.
- Class schedules are subject to change based on enrollment balance up until August 7th. No schedule changes will take place on the first day of any trimester. Please attend those classes listed on your schedule.
- Registration packets will not be sent home this year, please watch your email for further information.
- Registration, including registration fees and locker assignments, will take place on the above listed dates. All pictures will be taken for activity cards as well as school/yearbook pictures. These are our school picture days. PLEASE NO HATS, HEAD BANDS, OR OTHER HEAD COVERINGS (exceptions will be made for religious reasons. ALL SHIRTS MUST HAVE SLEEVES AND BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH SCHOOL DRESS POLICY.
- Lunch money will be taken in the main office during registration. Please make checks out for the amount of purchase only. Free/reduced lunch forms are available online or in the main office. No credit cards are accepted for lunch payments.
- The principal of each school has been designated as the school level administrator of fees and fee waivers for those who qualify. Families requesting fee waivers will be asked to provide proof of income by submitting last year’s tax return.
- No student will be denied the opportunity to participate in a class or school sponsored/supported event because of inability to pay.
- Under Utah State Law, schools must allow students to carry and use their asthma inhalers while at school. Those who use inhalers while at school must fill out an asthma self-administration form. This must be submitted on–line through PowerSchool/CareDox.
- The school calendar is on-line at: