School Office Hours
Monday - Thursday 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
Friday - 8:00 am to 2:30 pm
- August 17th - Wolfpack Academy Day for freshmen and other students that are new to our DISTRICT.
- August 18th - First day of school for ALL students
- Counselor Letter
- Student Picture Information - English
- Student Picture Information - Spanish
- Supt. School Fees Letter
- Supt. School Fees Letter 22-23 Spanish
- Secondary School Fees 22-23
- Secondary School Fees - Spanish 22-23
- School Fees Notice
- School Fees Notice-Spanish
- Bell Schedule
- Cell Phone Policy
- Ferpa Notification
- Free & Reduced Lunch FAQ - English
- Free & Reduced Lunch FAQ - Spanish
- PTSA Letter & Donation Info
- GEAR UP Information English
- Gear UP Information Spanish
July 15, 2022
Dear Parents, Guardians, and Students,
It is with excitement and great anticipation of an amazing year that I welcome you to Green Canyon High School. I hope you are having a relaxing and enjoyable summer filled with family time, fun activities, and everything you need to be refreshed for another year of school. I once heard that life is not solely about getting an education, it is an education, one that never ends. However true that is, part of life is focused on getting an education in an effort to help you succeed for years to come.
Whether you are returning for another fantastic year, or you are new to Green Canyon like me, you are in for a treat! Green Canyon is still in its infancy as a school but the bar has been set high academically, in teams, clubs, performing arts, organizations, activities, and with a school culture that is second none! I invite you to be proactive in becoming a part of the Green Canyon High School Wolf Pack from day one. You will have many activities to take advantage of as either a participant or member of the audience. Regardless of your interests, the more quickly you become involved, the more you’ll enjoy being a Wolf!
Welcome you to Green Canyon High School for the 22-23 school year! Enjoy your summer while it lasts as you gear up for an amazing high school experience!
John Anderson, Principal
Green Canyon High School
Please note the following dates:
- August 3rd- New Student Registration, 9-1 PM (New students to Cache County District only)
- August 4th- New Student Registration, 9-1 PM (New students to Cache County District only)
- August 8th- Senior Registration, 9-1 PM
- August 9th- Junior Registration, 9-1 PM
- August 10th- Sophomore Registration, 9-1 PM
- August 11th- Freshman Registration, 9-1 PM
- August 11th- Registration Make-up Evening, 4-7 PM
- August 12th- Registration Make-up Day, 9-1 PM
- August 17th- Wolf-pack Academy, 8-1:30 PM (for freshmen only)- District will run its regular bus routes. Lunch will be provided.
- August 18th- The first day that school is attended by ALL students
Please note the following:
- School will begin each day at 8:00 am and end at 2:45 Monday through Thursday, and school ends at 1:30 pm on Fridays.
- Class schedules are subject to change based on enrollment balance up until August 8th. No schedule changes will take place on the first day of any trimester. Please attend the classes that are listed on your schedule. If you need to change a class see your counselor on the 2nd or 3rd day of school. Schedule changes will not happen after the 3rd day of school.
- Registration packets will not be sent home this year, please click the “Back to School Link” for information.
- Registration, including registration fees and locker assignments, will take place on the above listed dates. All pictures will be taken for activity cards as well as school/yearbook pictures. These are our school picture days. PLEASE NO HATS, HEAD BANDS, OR OTHER HEAD COVERINGS (exceptions will be made for religious reasons. ALL SHIRTS MUST HAVE SLEEVES AND BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH SCHOOL DRESS POLICY.
- Lunch money will be taken in the main office during registration. Please make checks out for the amount of purchase only. Free/reduced lunch forms are available online or in the main office. No credit cards are accepted for lunch payments.
- The principal of each school has been designated as the school level administrator of fees and fee waivers for those who qualify. Families requesting fee waivers will be asked to provide proof of income by submitting last year’s tax return.
- No student will be denied the opportunity to participate in a class or school sponsored/supported event because of inability to pay.
- Under Utah State Law, schools must allow students to carry and use their asthma inhalers while at school. Those who use inhalers while at school must fill out an asthma self-administration form. This must be submitted on–line through PowerSchool/CareDox.
- The school calendar is on-line at:
We’re excited to welcome you to Green Canyon High School!