School Office Hours
M - Th 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
Friday 7:30 am to 2:30 pm
Student Check-in Forms
- School Pay (fees and lunch)
- GCHS Registration Fees 19-20
- Fee Waiver Application
- Fee Waiver Application Spanish
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application (Spanish)
- On-Line English/Spanish Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- Acceptable Use Policy English and Spanish
Hello Students and Parents,
The 2019-2020 school year is almost upon us. This year, rather than send home packets we would like you to visit the following link. https://www.ccsdut.org/Page/5746 This link contains all of the information and paperwork you will need to register your student for school. Please look on the left side of the page under “Student Check-in Forms”.
Registration fees can be paid online at schoolpay.com, sent in the mail or during registration at the financial office window. On the first day of school students will be given a class syllabus that will list the individual class fees, these fees are to be paid after school begins.
Registration for Green Canyon High School will be held on the following dates.
- August 8th - 9th New student registration, new students to the district only. 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- August 12th - Senior Registration 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- August 13th - Junior Registration 8:00 am – 12:00 pm Please note the time change for August 13th The “Tour of Utah” bike race will be held near Green Canyon HS and due to road closures the Junior registration time has changed.
- August 14th - Sophomore Registration 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- August 15th - Freshman Registration 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- August 15th - Registration Make-up evening 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- August 15th – Freshman Parent Night 7:00 – 7:45 pm in the Auditorium (refreshments will be served)
- August 16th – Registration Make-up day 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Be sure to stop by the GEAR UP table for more information! GEAR UP: Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs.
Senior pictures were taken on July 25th. If you missed that date you can still have yearbook pictures taken and purchase a package of your choice during registration. There is a page with picture package information on the registration link above.
Green Canyon Administration