KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR THE 2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR
Will your child turn five on or before September 1, 2019? If so, it's time to register them for Kindergarten! Kindergarten Registration will be held at all CCSD Elementary Schools on Wednesday, March 13th from 8am-3pm and on Thursday, March 14th from 1-7pm. If your child currently attends Preschool in the CCSD, please DO NOT fill out the online registration. Instead, update your child's Ecollect enrollment forms in PowerSchool.
To register your student for kindergarten, please complete the online enrollment (link below) and then bring the required documents with you to the school where your child will be attending on Wednesday, March 13th from 8am-3pm and on Thursday, March 14th from 1-7pm. If you have questions, please call the school office (contact information below).
To enroll online prior to registering your child, please choose applicable instructions:
- Newly enrolling or previously enrolled students moving back into Cache District -follow steps to enroll online.
- Students CURRENTLY enrolled in Cache District Preschool (located in one of Cache County School District buildings): Log into PowerSchool, update ALL nine (9) Ecollect enrollment forms. No account? Email email@example.com (Cache District Preschool students are not automatically advanced to kindergarten without completing Kindergarten Enrollment.)
- Students PREVIOUSLY (not currently) enrolled in Cache District Preschool: Follow the steps below to enroll online.
Please follow these instructions for a successful online enrollment:
- Click here: Online Student Enrollment OR
- Visit our website: https://www.ccsdut.
- Proceed through Steps 1-3 following instructions on each page.
- After gaining access to PowerSchool, complete ALL ECollect Enrollment forms (1-9). Pages 6-7 are read-only.
- Where a signature is requested, please enter your name and the date.
Required Enrollment Documents - Your child’s registration cannot be processed without these documents.
Provide the following documents to the school during one of the Registration Days. (Parents of Cache District Preschool students only need updated immunization records. If family recently moved or is moving, then new Proof of Residency documents are required.)
- Official Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records (should receive all necessary immunizations before registration and prior to child’s 5th birthday)
- Proof of Residency
- Photo ID of parent or legal guardian
If you have any questions please contact the appropriate school.