KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR THE 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR
Children turning five on or before September 1, 2021*, are eligible to go to Kindergarten during the 2021-22 School Year.
*This age requirement is a state law and we are unable to make exceptions for younger students.
To enroll your child for Kindergarten, please follow these instructions.
If your incoming kindergartener is currently enrolled in a Cache District Preschool (Preschool located in one of the Cache County School District buildings), click here to follow your specialized instructions. (You do not need to follow the instructions below, just the specialized ones in the link.)
If your incoming kindergartener WAS enrolled in a Cache District Preschool and was later exited because you moved or changed your mind about preschool, follow the GO instructions below.
If your incoming kindergartener is new to the school district, follow the steps below to begin the online process:
Registration Process Overview
- Complete the Online Student Enrollment Process. Proceed through all of the pages.
- When you have your PowerSchool account set up and can log in, use a computer (not the phone app) and complete ALL of the listed registration forms. (Review and complete Forms 1 - 7.) Where a signature is requested, please enter your name and the date.
- Gather the required documents listed below and bring them to the school during the designated Kindergarten registration dates and times.
Click here to begin that process: Online Student Enrollment.
Required Enrollment Documents - Your child’s registration cannot be processed without these documents.
Provide the following documents to the school during one of the Registration Days.
- Original Official Birth Certificate (not a copy)
- Immunization Records (It is best if immunizations are up-to-date before registration. If they are not current, you will need to bring in an updated immunization record after registration, as well.)
- Proof of Residency
- Photo ID of Parent or Legal Guardian
If you have any questions please contact the appropriate school.