What are CTE Pathways?
CTE Pathways, within eight Areas of Study, are rigorous programs of study to assure strong academic and technical preparation providing students with critical learning and hands-on skills. Students who focus on a Pathway acquire the skills necessary for entry into well-paid careers with high potential for rapid financial growth, increased levels of responsibility, and a high degree of personal satisfaction.
Pathways will lead a student from a secondary education program to a certificated program at Bridgerland Technology College. The certificate can then transfer to USU toward an Associate and Bachelors degree.
- Agriculture Pathways
- Business Pathways
- Family & Consumer Science Pathways
- Health Science & Technology Pathways
- Information Technology Pathways
- Marketing Pathways
- Skilled & Technical Sciences Pathways
- Technology & Engineering Pathways