The School LAND Trust Program
- The School LAND Trust program brings tens of millions of dollars annually to academic programs in public schools across Utah.
- The funds are generated from school trust lands.
- The program runs entirely from this web site http://www.schoollandtrust.org.
- Each public school in Utah elects a school community council consisting of parents, teachers, and the principal.
- All councils have a two-parent member majority.
- Each council carefully reviews student assessments and progress to decide which academic areas they want to focus on.
- Plans are developed to improve student academic performance in the identified academic areas with the annual School LAND Trust funds.
- The plans are approved by the council, submitted on this website, and approved by the local school board.