2020-21 COMMUNITY PRESCHOOLS
Applications are now being accepted for Cache County School District’s community preschools for the 2020-21 school year. Preschools are located at Mountain Crest and Green Canyon High Schools and Millville, Nibley, Greenville, Summit, Birch Creek, and Lewiston Elementary Schools.
- Available to four-year-old children who turn four before September 1st, 2020 and live within Cache County School District boundaries.
- Applications will be accepted until February 15, 2020.
- Enrollment is based on a lottery system.
- You will receive an email by March 18th letting you know if your child was selected for one of the classes or not.
- Preschool tuition is $75.00 per month for two days per week or $125.00 per month for four days per week.
- AM and PM sessions available, start and end times will be determined in August
- Priority is given to students who qualify for free or reduced lunch and meet certain risk factors.
- Based on household size and gross annual or monthly income, we may be able to provide assistance with tuition.
- Please do not fill out the CCSD online registration process until you have been notified that your child has been accepted, only complete this application.
- Transportation is not provided.
- If you have further questions, contact Fran Schumann at firstname.lastname@example.org.