The Sunrise Elementary School PTA gives parents a chance to contribute to your child’s school.
For the most up-to-date details check out our Facebook page.
Parent volunteers sign up at the beginning of the year, but are always welcome to help with our activities, which include the following student focused activities and events:
- Bike/walk to school days
- Safety Week
- No screens week
- Art Appreciation lessons and projects
- Annual Reflections contest
Celebrate accomplishments, special people, and events:
- Reading rewards (SRC, formerly known as AR)
- End of the year WIG celebration
- Teacher Appreciation week
- Holiday Parties
- Tri School Trot
- Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament