South Cache Middle School Library Mission Statement:
The Mission of the South Cache Library is to ensure that students and staff are effective users of ideas and information.
Hours of Operation:
Mon - Thurs: 7:30 - 3:00
Friday: 7:30 - 15 minutes after school gets out
- Your student ID card is also your library card, but you may checkout books without it.
- Books are due fifteen school days from the day they are checked out. Books may be renewed as many times as needed if no other student has reserved the book.
- No fines are charged for overdue items. If a student has an overdue item, checkouts may be limited until it is returned.
- When materials are lost or damaged, the student's account will be charged. A full refund will be issued if the lost item is returned in good condition.
- Videos are checked out to faculty only.
The Cache County School District is Digital Citizenship certified. For more information about keeping your student safe check out:
Common Sense Media: