Lewiston School was first built in approximately 1910. It was originally a Jr. High School.
An elementary school was eventually built next to the Jr. High School. When the third building was constructed the second two were eventually connected with a hall way to become the Lewiston Elementary School that many of us are familiar with.
In 2015 a new school was built on the same property. All of the original buildings are gone. Lewiston School has touched generations of students who have very fond memories of walking our halls.