Millville Cougars Succeed by being Safe, Kind, and Responsible.
- Walk on the right hand side of the halls.
- Use all equipment the right way.
- Keep hands and feet to self.
- When outside leave snow and bark on the ground.
- After school walk straight to where you are going.
- Use kind words.
- Use appropriate and friendly voices.
- Respect other’s privacy.
- Play fair and include everyone.
- Follow adult directions.
- Tell an adult about any problems.
- Leave all areas neat and clean.
- Go straight to where you are going.