Homeless StudentsStudents are considered homeless if, at any time during the year, they meet one of the following conditions:
- Lives with another family because of loss of housing
- Lives in a motel or hotel due to economic hardship
- Lives in a shelter (emergency, transitional, or domestic violence)
- Lives in a car, park, campground, or public place
- Lives somewhere without adequate facilities (running water, heat, or electricity)
School personnel should report any students meeting the criteria listed above through the Homeless Student Reporting Form.