Refugee Students

  • Refugee Students

    A child identified as a refugee is contingent upon the LEA being provided with one of the following by the child's parent/guardian or refugee resettlement worker:
    • I-94 - Arrival-Departure Record form
    • I-551 - Permanent resident record
    • I-155 - Permanent resident record
    • An Immigration Court Letter identifying the refugee (adult or unaccompanied minor) as the result of being in the U.S. due to asylum.