Ridgeline High School 2023-24 Back to School check-in will take place on August 15th, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, 16th, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm and 17th 2:00 to 6:00 pm.
BACK TO SCHOOL FORMS:
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- Fee Waiver Application 2023-24
- Fee Waiver Application-Spanish - 2023-24
- RHS Registration Fees Form - 2023-24-ENGLISH
- RHS Registration Fees Form 2023-24 SPANISH
- Picture Day Form 2023-24
- Student Parking Contract
COUNSELING OFFICE UPDATE:
2023-24 SCHOOL YEAR INFORMATION:
- RHS School Calendar 2023-24
- RHS Bell Schedule 2023-24
- FLEX Information 2023-24
- Ridgeline Riverhawk Academy-Freshman Orientation
SCHOOL/DISTRICT POLICY & NOTICE:
Dear Ridgeline Students and Families,
We want to welcome all of you to the 2023-24 school year! Our teachers and staff have taken the summer to prepare themselves and the school for the upcoming year. We are excited to welcome the students back for another great school year.
Whether you are returning to Ridgeline or are new, we encourage you to be a part of Ridgeline in some way. In addition to a quality education and high academic standards we have clubs, teams, sports, organizations, activities, and leadership opportunities to be involved in that make us all Riverhawks. Please take advantage of these opportunities that may only be available during your high school years. The more involved you are, the better your experience will be at Ridgeline.
As we continue working to improve our communication with parents and families, we ask that all parents review their information in PowerSchool to make sure it is accurate and up to date. Accurate information leads to better communication. We will also work to keep the website up to date with the most current information.
Please soak up as many summer activities as you can, and we look forward to seeing your smiling faces soon! Welcome back Riverhawks! We are excited to start the new school year at Ridgeline High School!
Ridgeline High School Administration
Please note the following dates:
• Ridgeline High School 2023-24 Back to School check-in will take place on August 15th, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, 16th, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm and 17th 2:00 to 6:00 pm. At check-in, all students will get their picture taken for the yearbook and obtain a student ID, get a school locker and pay school fees (to avoid crowds, we encourage you to pay by mail or online at schoolcashonline.com. There is no longer an additional convenience fee to pay online). Students and parents are welcome to walk around and get familiar with the school and where student's classes will be held. To limit the number of people in the
building, students with parent/guardian only please.
o August 15th and 17th are school picture days. PLEASE BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH SCHOOL DRESS POLICY.
o Make-up picture day is Tuesday, August 29th and final re-take day is Wednesday, September 27th .
• RiverHawk Academy (Freshman orientation) will be Wednesday, August 23 rd from 8:00am to 12:05pm. District buses will run their regular school routes.
• First day of classes will be Thursday, August 24th . All students attend.
• Class schedules will be available on PowerSchool the morning of August 7th. No schedule changes will take place on the first day of any trimester. Please attend those classes listed on your schedule.
• Lunch money will be taken by check or cash at student check-in on Aug. 15th , 16th and 17 h . Free/reduced lunch forms are available on-line or in the finance office. (We encourage you to pay lunch money online through ezschoolpay.com
• Yearbooks must be ordered and paid for by December 1, 2023 before receiving them at the end of the school year.
• All students will be enrolled in a Flex class. You can find out more information at the Flex quick link on the Ridgeline homepage.
• The principal of each school has been designated as the school level administrator of fees and fee waivers for those who qualify. Families requesting fee waivers will be asked to provide proof of income by submitting last year's tax return.
• No student will be denied the opportunity to participate in a class or school sponsored/supported activity because of an inability to pay.
• Under Utah State Law, schools must allow students to carry and use their asthma inhalers while at school. Those who use inhalers while at school must fill out an asthma self-administration form. This must be submitted on-line through PowerSchool/CareDox.