What Are CTE Pathways?
CTE Pathways, within thirteen Areas of Study, are rigorous programs of study to assure strong academic and technical preparation providing students with critical learning and hands-on skills. Students who focus on a Pathway acquire the skills necessary for entry into well-paid careers with high potential for rapid financial growth, increased levels of responsibility, and a high degree of personal satisfaction.
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, Audio/Visual Technology & Communication
- Business Finance & Marketing
- Education & Training
- Engineering & Technology
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Trasportation, Distribution & Logistics