Cache County School District Open Bids
1. Johnson Controls is accepting proposals on CO Detection and Fire Alarm Upgrade at the following locations: North Park Elementary, River Heights Elementary, North Cache Middle School, and South Cache Middle School. Proposals are due no later than 4:00pm on April 16, 2021. Contact Nate.firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Please see atttached documents.
Bid dates and process has been amended as follows:
- Please send the following by the amended due dates below:
o E-Mail qualification data for items 1, 2, and 3 (page 5 within the RFP’s) to Shane Lesteberg - email@example.com
o Send, in a separate e-mail, lump sum cost item 4 (page 5 within the RFP’s) to Shane Lesteberg - firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Cache CO – Fire Electrical Installation RFP_PR 01
o Bid Due Date: April 26, 2020 4:00 PM
- North Park Elementary CO – Fire Electrical Installation RFP_PR_02
o Bid Due Date: April 29, 2020 4:00 PM
- River Heights Elementary CO – Fire Electrical Installation RFP_PR_03
o Bid Due Date: May 4, 2020 4:00 PM
- South Cache Home Economics CO – Fire Electrical Installation RFP_PR_04
o Bid Due Date: May 7, 2020 4:00 PM
2. Cache Country School District is accepting bids from qualified asbestos abatement contractors for the demolition and removal of two (2) natural gas steam boilers. Bids will be accepted until the hour of 2:00pm, April 28, 2021 in the office of Bruce Parker 1550 North 800 West Logan, Utah 84321. Email bids are acceptable to Bruce.Parker@ccsdut.org.
Jobsite walk through will be available for all interested contractors, April 21, 2021 10:00 am at Mountain Crest High School 255
South 800 East Hyrum, Utah 84319.
Bid documents can be obtained by contacting Scott Bainbridge at Air Quality Consulting, LLC Cell: 385-321-9701.
Work can proceed beginning May 19, 2021 and must be completed no later than June 16, 2021
3. Spring Creek Middle School Career Center Remodel for Cache County School District located at approximately 350 West 100 North, Providence, Utah 84332.
Provide lump sum bids for divisions 00100-16000 for Construction phase as per Architectural drawings and specifications. This project will begin June 1,2021 and will occur through August 18, 2021.
DWA Construction, Inc. will receive contractor and supplier bids for the project at their Corporate Office located at 76 West 2400 North P.O. Box 3448, Logan, Utah 84323 on April 29, 2021 @ 2:00 PM. Faxed or emailed bids will be accepted. Questions will be due April 23, 2021 @ 3:00 PM. Click here for full advertisement.
4. CCSD Parking Lot and Playground Seal Coat, Crack Seal and Re-striping Projects 2021 for Cache County School District located at 84 East 2400 North, North Logan, Utah 84341. Provide lump sum bids for Seal Coating, Crack Sealing, Re-striping and some minor asphalt replacement as per drawings and specifications. All barricading and protection are required to be provided by the Subcontractor. These projects will begin June 1,2021 and will occur through August 13, 2021.
DWA Construction, Inc. will receive contractor and supplier bids for the projects at their Corporate Office located at 76 West 2400 North P.O. Box 3448, Logan, Utah 84323 on May 18, 2021 @ 2:00 PM. Email bids to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for full advertisement